mercredi 1 décembre 2010

On the way to Christmas

We are heading to christmas, and I am struggling to find and pay a flight. Oh my goodness, it is just so stressful. I thought I would stay here, but my parents insisted that I came back. I am fine with the idea, just not with the way it is going to be done. I am 25 and I need to support myself, I need a job oh pleeeeeeeeeeease help me.
Ok stop complaining, sorry about that, I am just french, that is probably in my genes you know.

One year ago, I had just came back to france, to take one class at RMS, my business school. I will not advert on it. This is a good school I had great classes, and a few excellent teachers. But my blog is not about it, nor about christmas, so I am going to try to focus. I actually like to sidetrack, I guess that is just part of every girl. Anyway.  I spent 7 weeks, from the 10th october to the 29th november 2009 in Mongolia with soe who was at taht time my bf. He was actually not really my bf, well he became it. He had a gf so now you see. Anyway. My story seems so messy but it is not. There is a chronology, a reason, an objective, an ideal maybe?

Ok I guess, for organizational reasons, I should create a post entitled "the story" or smth like this. I will do it. Promise. Right after this one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire